Sanjay Thakrar, CEO at Euro Exim Bank Ltd. got economists thinking when he said:
A cyclist is a disaster for the country's economy
- He does not buy the car & does not take car loan
- Does not buy car insurance
- Does not buy Fuel
- Does not send his car for servicing & repairs
- Does not use paid Parking
- Does not become Obese
- Yes.....and well, damn it !! Healthy people are not needed for economy. They do not buy drugs. They do not go to Hospitals & Doctors.
- They add nothing to the country's GDP.
- On the contrary, every new McDonald outlet creates at least 30 jobs - 10 Cardiologists, 10 Dentists, 10 weight loss experts apart from people working in McDonald outlet.